Monday, May 25, 2009

Engagement and wedding cake

Engagement cake


Kek Lapis Sarawak with fondant decoration

Assalamualaikum. I was watching "Just Dessert" movie on Hallmark Channel while updating this blog. How i wish i could turn back time and do culinary as my field of study. But hey, come to think about it, its blessing in disguise, continuing my field in engineering and at the same time indulge myself in baking. :)

Last week order came from Shah who had his engagement last weekend. He requested a soft pink colour theme, which is very sweet colour, but not so clear in the photo. This cake is a butter cheese cake covered with fondant. Second order came from my aunt's boss in KEMAS. She requested kek lapis sarawak with peach theme, plus fondant decoration. No wording was requested and she wanted a simple design on top.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

IKLAN