Saturday, December 25, 2010

3 Tier Wedding Cake & Multitier of Cupcakes (Kuching wedding)

The design of 3 tier fondant wedding cake was requested by my customer based on one of Malaysia's prominent magazine


This design was requested by my customer based on one of Malaysia's prominent magazine.

Multitier of cuppies


Assalamualaikum and good day everyone. As we are toward the end of 2010, I would like to thank all the people who are kind enough to be a part of irabakery. It has been my pleasure to share my passion in baking decorating in this blog. This year, the last order i take before i am off for a family holiday is the wedding cake and cupcake set requested by Princess Mulan from Kuching. She came to me with a sample design from Majalah Saji. It was a hefty 10kg cake, with carrot cake on top, butter cheese cake in the middle and chocolate moist cake at the bottom. Thanks Princess Mulan and i pray u'll be the best queen in someone's heart. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

IKLAN