Friday, November 13, 2009

Colorful Cuppies

ANNIVERSARY THEME CUPCAKES

BIRTHDAY THEME CUPCAKES

Assalamualaikum. It has been raining quite often lately, and when it rains, nothing beat the do nothing activity a.k.a. lazing around. As i am typing this entry, i can't recall how many times i yawned in front of my PC...My head is running out of words.....but i still have my duty to update this blog and put up the pictures of orders from my beloved customers. The anniversary cupcake was requested by Amy from Putrajaya for her 1st anniversary. She mentioned about the design but leaving me the choose the colour for the cupcake. So that morning, feeling a bit unmotivated, i chose red and yellow to brighten my day as well as Amy. Thank God when she turned up to pick up the cupcake, she was in her bright yellow blouse...Thanks Amy and Afiq...moga bahagia ke anak cucu... :).

The birthday theme cupcake was an order from Aida, one of my regular customer..The set was meant for her brother and ...oppss sorry Aida, i forgot who was the other person..she specifi
cally request the light pink and blue colour with birthday theme decorations. Thanks Aida for your everlasting support.. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

IKLAN