Monday, May 17, 2010

Pancake

Pancakes With Strawberries and Cream
My oh my...can't resist the temptation..


Salam....My passion toward baking, cooking (and eating...heheeh) has inspired me to try on various recipes especially those i saw on AFC channel. Among my favourites are Sugar (Anna Olson), Chef At Home, Nigella Bites and Marthe Stewart. Not forgetting our local Mat Gebu (love his site)...So, just for a change, i am sharing my own version of pancakes which i cooked for my family last weekend....

3 comments:

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

huish.. terliur dh..
kak ira bila nk dtg penang?

Irabakery said...

ehee..insyaAllah weekend nie ke Penang...once confirm akak call you ye..kita jumpa on Sunday tu..k..

PurPLe LaDy AiFA said...

okies. dont forget to call me k. looking forward to meet you! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

IKLAN