Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cupcakes and 3D Cake Class in Kuching (21st of June 2009)


Good day everybody..as usual all the pictures editing and uploading were done by my hubby. So this morning as i rushed off to the lab to prepare and run my experiment (the one i should have run yesterday), i totally forgot that my hubby had uploaded the picture last night. As i am in the midst of doing my analysis, i took my 5 minutes to write something about this entry.

The previous class in Kuching was fun and enjoyable experience for me. I had to meet few pople who have actually started their cupcake business (Safida, Anor, Intan and Haslin) , so it's more like sharing whatever knowledge (which is very little heheeh) i have in cupcake and cake decoration.
Also, i met one mature lady..hehe...Puan Dyg Jamilah whom i admire for her spirit to learn many things in spite of her age. She is going to retire soon but i hope this cupcake and cake decoration passion that she is about to explore will keep her busy all the time. It was also a fruitful gathering as all the participants while decorating, took the opportunity to share information on matter mostly related to cupcake. The class started at 9:30 am and finished at 1:30 pm for cupcake decoration. After lunch we continued with 3d cake decoration until 530 pm. and I have one hour to pack my stuff and off to the airport at 6:30 p.m. Yes, i was exhausted but looking at the pictures taken during the class and having to know these people, its worth it..heheh(macam iklan Loreal pulak..).

To all the participants, thanks a lot and don't forget kek palak meja raya tok...heheh..My apology on the quality of the pictures as i used digital camera belong to my uncle. Cannot afford to bring my camera man....yet. Ok, time's up...need to get back to my analysis....




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

IKLAN