Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Class schedule (School Holiday Special)

Assalamualaikum everyone,
I have been asked about the class schedule for many times. For those in Kuching my sincere apology for not being able to accommodate to your request, yet. At this very moment i have to handle my own task as i am on the edge of completing my course (insyaAllah). Nevertheless, i am still in Bangi and here is the latest schedule for those who are interested. I can only update this schedule on weekly basis since i am on a very tight working schedule at this moment.

Cupcake class (School holiday special class)
13 December 2009 (Sunday)
9 a.m. - 1 p.m
10 cupcakes with both buttercream and fondant decoration.

Extra for this class we will include chocolate ganache topping and fresh cream topping (yummy!!) at no additional price.




Novelty cake/Wedding cake class (upon request)
13 December 2009 (Sunday)
2:30 pm - 6:30 pm
For detail contact me at 0132044141

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

IKLAN